Free Tax Filing Help 2010–Saturday April 3, 2010

Need help Preparing and Filing your taxes? 

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)?

at a


9:00 am to 1:00 pm

12329 S. Wilmington Ave.  

IRS certified VITA/TCE volunteers will be available to help you file your 2009 Federal tax returns.  IRS personnel will be available to answer questions.

         WHAT TO BRING:

  • Social Security cards for all persons listed on the return
  • All income statements: Forms W-2, 1099, Social Security, unemployment, other benefits statements, self-employment records, and any documents showing taxes withheld
  • Proof of account at financial institution for direct debit or deposit (i.e. cancelled/ voided check or bank statement)
  • For First-Time Homebuyer Credit — copy of Form HUD-1 or other properly executed settlement statement, retail sales contract (for mobile homes), certificate of occupancy (for newly-constructed homes), and 5 consecutive years of mortgage interest statements or property tax records (for existing homeowners)


    Leave a Reply

    Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

    You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

    Twitter picture

    You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

    Facebook photo

    You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

    Google+ photo

    You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

    Connecting to %s

    %d bloggers like this: